IARAI is now hiring! We invite the best to work with us. The institute has openings for multiple positions at any level, including tenured faculty positions, tenure-track opportunities, research fellowships, visiting professorships, software engineers, and office administrators. See the full list of our openings. Join us to help shape the future of AI.
We expressly invite competitive applications for
• Research Fellowships (at the PhD and Postdoc level) for young rising stars,
which should include a concise research plan (1 page for PhD and up to 3 pages for postdoc) and a full academic CV. Research Fellowships are endowed with generous discretionary funds, and the complete freedom to pursue your ground-breaking academic research. Our remuneration packages are generous and include comprehensive family health care, substantial pension plans (EU-wide), relocation support, etc.. Please apply by uploading your application below (CV, cover letter, and research interest all integrated into one pdf file).
Feel free to address any questions to Pedram Ghamisi, IARAI Visiting Professor at email@example.com
We are particularly interested in bridging between the interdisciplinary fields of deep learning and EO with a particular focus on the following aspects:
• Big multisensor data classification
• Multitemporal EO data analysis
• Weak-supervised and self-supervised learning
• EO and social media
• Remote sensing for social sciences
• A stimulating multi-national and interdisciplinary open work environment
• World-class infrastructure, on-premise HPC
• A chance to work on unique bleeding-edge problems
• Interaction and exchange with first-class specialists
• Maximal freedom and focus to conduct highly creative research and make breakthrough discoveries working on your own research project
We work in the very center of Vienna, ranked the best city in the world to live in, for 10 years in a row. Enjoy the outstanding quality of life with vast green spaces, efficient public transport, excellent health care, affordable housing, safe and friendly environment, world-renowned museums, and beautiful architecture.